The NEW craft and hobby store in Southeast Iowa. We carry a wide array of supplies for crafting, gaming and other hobbies.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

New in for crafters!!

Hi my crafters!!!!!!

New in this week!!!!!

Spellbinders Nestabilities. I have Ovals, square large, Lacey circles, Lacey squares, Labels Sixteen and a bunch more here and on the way!! I have some of the Grand Nestabilities square, oval and square and the Grand Calibur Machine. Very neat machine.

I have a bunch of new embossing folders in for the Cuttlebug. I have too many to put in here...

8 also got in a bunch of the My Favorite Things Stamps in too. The Pure Innocence line from MFT and the A LA Modes line they carry.... So cute!!!

I also received Echo Park double sided papers and sticker elements and I am carrying three or four lines so come in and take a look..

Have a great weekend!!!!

Lisa

No comments: